Friday 31 January 2014

Fashion Friday - super professional

IMG_9431
IMG_9456
IMG_9450
Featured Knit: Adelia fingerless mitts, designed by me!
Yarn: TFA Purple Label Cashmere Sock in Sand and Atlantic.

I had a meeting on Wednesday. A real meeting with an actual business man in a suit and everything. I did not wear a suit. Part of me wishes that I was a fancy business woman who wore smart suits and stiletto heals to work in a marble office. However another part of me really enjoys that I'm a laid back business woman who gets to wear pj's and hand knits to work everyday instead. Because pj's didn't seem appropriate on Wednesday I grabbed the most official looking top I own. A classic blue and white oxford. Any shirt that buttons up and that gets tucked into pants with a belt is pretty darn official to me! 

Anyhow... my meeting went well. I don't think I embarrassed myself too much. I did however, keep my hat on the whole time, and when it was time to explain what TFA is all about I just pointed to my head. Super pro.