Monday 3 February 2014

Swatches

IMG_9576
IMG_9575
IMG_9594
IMG_9593
Yesterday Rowan helped me to get the ball rolling. He crawled right up there, pulled himself up, opened the doors and started cleaning things out. He found the bin where I stuff all of my swatches. I hadn't looked in that bin forever, so a big thanks to Rowan for making me take a second look. A bunch of the swatches have been turned into designs or knits. Others are still percolating and may never be anything more than a swatch. One in particular really got my wheels spinning. I'm excited about that. 

I laid out all my swatches, took stock, and then proceeded to clean out the cupboard. Then I moved on to another area... man it feels good to have conquered just one tiny corner of chaos. Thanks Rowan! For wreaking havoc and then making feel good about sweeping up behind you!