Saturday 23 March 2013

Etsy Update

scarves

Wow, what a difference a year makes! On the left we have me in March 2012 modeling the Sencha Scarf. On the right we have me in March 2013 modeling the Strathcona Scarf. Two lovely, slinky scarves knit in the same 75/25 merino/silk base but too completely different models! I can't believe that my glorious pregnant belly phase is almost over. I doubt that I'll be that girl on the left any time soon (she's one skinny b*tch!) but the thought of not having this big belly that I've become so used to makes me a little sad. Don't get me wrong, I'm dying to meet our baby, but I've loved every second of being pregnant.

So, want to knit yourselves a slinky scarf too? I've got lots of merino/silk yarn going up in my One Of A Kind Etsy Shop tomorrow night, Sunday, March 24 at 6pm EST. There will be plenty of other goodies too. One last Etsy hurray before the baby comes!

etsymar2013