Wednesday 8 July 2009

Lace Ribbon Scarf

Finally all done and blocked. Lovely isn't it?


The colour in the top photo is really off, the photo below is more accurate, it's my Plum colourway in my fingering weight yarn. I love using a yarn that is mainly considered a sock yarn for other projects. I love it when other people dare to use it for non-sock projects too! See these great examples of what I'm talking about.

Don't get me wrong, I do love to use my Blue Label yarn for socks as well. Remember when I said I was working on a sock pattern? I've got one sock finished and blocked, now I'll knit the next one, check back with my notes, and hope to have a fool proof pattern available soon.

I just can't get enough of textured knits! The reason I haven't finished the second sock yet is because I've been distracted working on a textured baby sweater with my Yellow Label DK weight yarn, which I also hope to make available as a free pattern. I'll have pics of that soon.