Sunday 6 February 2011

What a fun day!

I've been working on these slouchy hat designs for months! I started with my Autumn Rose hat back in September and haven't really stopped since. Next came Winter Snowflakes, then Spring Sparrows. Now that all four seasons are done and looking good, it was time for a super fun photo shoot.


I called on some of my best girlfriends to come over on Saturday for pancakes followed by a walk in the woods to take some photos. We lucked out and got absolutely beautiful weather. The shoot was tons of fun and ended on a high note when we decided to get an action shot. I would count to 3, they would all jump up at the same time, it would be fantastic! After about 15 attempts I think we finally got it right.

Here they are waiting for me to yell 1-2-3!


Woohoo! All 4 ladies mid air all at once!


The landing, I love how all their hair is flying around their heads. So much fun! These girls are the best!


If all goes well patterns and kits should be ready by the end of the week.

Hope you're having a great weekend! Don't forget, it's not too late to enter the giveaway!