Wednesday 16 February 2011

My new favorite picture

My new favorite picture

Sometimes I can spend all morning trying to take the perfect photo and nothing seems to work. Yet other times, I snap one quick shot, and it's perfect! That's what happened with this one. I was photographing all these little skeins of yarn for my new hat kits and when I was done I just scooped them all up. I looked at them and thought "how pretty, this looks like a bouquet of skeins." And since my mom was over helping me out I got her to grab the camera and take one shot, I didn't even move from where I was standing, she didn't move either, she just took the camera from where she was standing next to the table and clicked. I love how the light from the window behind me blurs the sides of my shirt, I love that I was conveniently wearing a clean white shirt that day rather then a messy plaid one like I am today. And I love that I didn't plan it, I just grabbed the skeins, the colours weren't placed in any special rainbow formation or anything. Just a perfect, happy accident.

I did a mini shop update today, I plan on adding more on Friday too.