Tuesday 21 September 2010

TFA Tuesday - Indigirl's Munchkin Blanket

We all know Amy Swenson over at Indigirl is a very cool designer. So imagine my delight when she designed this gorgeous baby blanket, the Munchkin Blanket, for a friend and expecting mom out of my yarn!


You can find the details for this blanket here on her blog, here on Ravelry. You can purchase the pattern from her here, or here in her Ravelry store. 


The things I love about this design pretty much go without saying, but I'll say it anyway! I love that it's squooshy garter stitch, I can just imagine snuggling up a little bundle of joy in this cozy blanket. I love that it's reversible! And of course, I love the bright, bold, fun colours. 


This blanket was knit in TFA Green Label Aran weight yarn in colourways Peacock, Lemongrass, Buttercup and Orange Blossom. A bold, citrusy punch.



This blanket would look great in so many different colour combinations. Gotta love stripes!

photo's from indigirl's ravelry project page.