Tuesday 21 April 2009

Study Hall Skirt

Here it is, my Study Hall Skirt. I haven't worn it yet, the weather just hasn't been warm enough. But we did have one kind of nice day last week, so I took advantage of the opportunity and did an outdoor photo shoot. In this photo I'm trying to appear as though I'm casually walking up some steps in order to fully show off the colourful pleat!


Here's a more natural pose, see the skirt is really flattering and sweet. I think I'll make the next one a little bit shorter (maybe 2 inches shorter) because though I love this skirt, I find it pretty conservative. I don't often wear knee length skirts, I'm short, so I don't find it to be the most flattering length on me. On me, knee length skirt definitely make heels a must. 


This close-up shot captured the wind that was blowing up and puffing out the pleats a bit. I think it's a neat picture. (Thanks mom!)