Sunday 13 May 2012

I love my mom

I love my mom

Last year I did a Mother's Day blog post dedicated to my beautiful puppy Stella, not a single mention of my actual mom... how did I get away with that? 

This year, I want to dedicate this blog post, nay, this entire day! to my amazing, giving, supportive mother. I haven't mentioned this on the blog before, because it's a little heavy for a friendly knit-blog, but this year, life has really thrown Chris and I some curve balls. It hasn't been easy, but having my mom around, just a phone call away makes everything seem manageable. She doesn't always say exactly what I want to hear, but she's always right, and she always knows best. I know that I can count on her for anything and everything. From babysitting Stella, to labeling and packaging a couple hundred Club kits, to test knitting a pattern and giving me way more honest criticism then I asked for... I'm not sure what TFA would be without her and I don't even want to think about what my life would be without her (I'm getting all emotional just typing that). 

My mom is my best friend, she's my role model and she's a total star. I love her to pieces and look forward to spending all day with her today while she relaxes and is pampered by her adoring children! 

Thanks for everything mom, I love you.

xoxo Tan