Friday 29 April 2011

New colourways!

You all got a sneak peak at two of the new colourways I'll be bringing with me to the Frolic in Wednesday's I Heart Aran pattern post, but today is finally the big official reveal!

Introducing: Charcoal, Dove, Atlantic and Natural!

spring colours

I love all of these colourways with all of my heart. I've used Natural often in combination with other colourways, it's such a perfect backdrop. I used Dove for the sample knit of my I Heart Aran sweater, mom knit most of it, but I did the collar and it was so much fun to knit with, every stitch a new shade of grey, mauve or lavender. Charcoal is Chris' wardrobe staple. With him playing such a big role in TFA it was inevitable that we would add a dark almost-black colourway. He dyed a similar custom colourway for himself last fall to knit his scarf. And Atlantic, well, it's not that the TFA spectrum was ever lacking in the blues department... but you know me, I can't say no to a good shade of blue! Atlantic is different from my other blues in that it is really soft and soothing, it has a lot of mellowing grey and denim notes. 

Here are a few more shots of the new colourways in different bases:

Dove in TFA mulberry silk
Dove, lovely in silk.

Atlantic in TFA DK
Atlantic in DK, perfect for a cozy sweater.

Charcoal in TFA cashmere sock
Charcoal in Cashmere sock, yum!

Natural in TFA lace
Natural in Lace weight, so light and fluffy.

These colourways are all going to be in my booth at this weekend's Knitter's Frolic, and are already all available on my website. Hope you like them!