Friday 25 June 2010

It worked!

I decided to give photo uploading one more try today, and wouldn't you know... it worked! So, here's my swatch! Exciting.

I knit this swatch in my Purle Label Cashmere Sock yarn in the Velvet colourway, some leftover from my Travelling Woman Shawl. I'm very pleased with how the swatch turned out. I'll be using the diamond texture pattern with some seed stitch and probably a bit of ribbing to make myself a casual, cozy, throw-on-with-anything cardigan inspired by the versatility and wearability of this cardigan. Mine will be knit in Deep Sea. I hope to start on it this weekend.

On a completely unrelated topic, check out this awesome new design by my good friend Jenna Rose. I LOVE all of her work, but I think that this may be my all time favorite design of hers. I plan on buying anything and everything she prints this on! Isn't it great?

Happy weekend! I'll be spending mine knitting and DIY-ing.