1) Memberships for the 2014 Year In Colour Club will open on Monday, November 4th. On Monday the 2013 memberships will no longer be available, so if you love this years yarns and patterns you've still got a few more days to jump on in and collect them all!
2) The 2014 Year In Colour Club will be the exact same price as this year. There will be some changes, I'm subbing in a few new bases and have a very specific colour plan in mind, I'll share all the details on Monday.
3) I am discontinuing the Four Seasons Hat Kits to make room for a few other things I'm working on and hope to add to the website soon. Monday the hat kits will come down off the website, nab one this weekend if you'd like one! The patterns will remain available.
4) I've got a new hat pattern ready to be released tomorrow. I'm excited about it. It's crisp and clean and classic.
5) I'm working on another new hat pattern that I hope to have ready for you next week.
6) Cosmic Blue Label will officially be added to my permanent collection in the next couple of weeks. Stay tuned for that!
7) Happy Halloween! I'm not a fan of anything scary or gross. But I am a big fan of adorable kids in cute costumes. I am also a very big fan of tine chocolate bars and candy. :)