Wednesday 25 January 2012

Business Casual KAL Socks

Business Casual Socks

I'm a little bit behind on my January KAL projects. I had wanted to knit a pair of socks and a Sunnyside Baby sweater. The socks are finished, but the sweater hasn't even been cast on yet. I've still got a week left, I think I can do it! I'm still smitten with this pattern, sure there are a lot of crossed cables, but the resulting diamond shape relief is worth it. 

Business Casual Socks

Considering this is my own pattern you'd think I'd be able to get it right... the socks are the same size, but I centered the heel 8 sts over on the second sock and ended up with the diamonds lining up differently on the toe. Oops! Nobody would really notice, I sometimes like little mistakes like this that remind me that these cherished knitted items really are one of a kind!

Knit in TFA Purple Label Cashmere sock yarn in Deep Sea. Ravelry project page