Sunday 24 April 2011

It's gonna be a BIG week!

First off, Happy Easter! I hope that everyone finds at least a little bit of time to relax and enjoy the holiday. We're doing Easter dinner tomorrow night at mom's house, Chris and I are really looking forward to the lamb roast with mint jelly.

This week is going to be quite a doozy for us here at TFA. Lots going on. We're getting ready to pack up the van and drive to Toronto for the DKC Knitter's Frolic next weekend (read a bit about last year's adventure here.) Because I like to make shows as fun and special as possible, I've planned some new and exciting announcements to coincide with it this year. I've got two new patterns to be unveiled this week. Well, they're not actually "new" you've seen them before, they're just finally ready! I've also got 4 new colourways coming with me to Toronto. Two of them are fan favorites that I routinely get requests for. The  other two are Tanis favorites, colourways that I've been dreaming up for months. 

Want a sneak peak at both the upcoming pattern release and one of the new colourways? Check this out:

I Heart Aran in Dove

So, be sure to check back regularly this week as something new will be unveiled just about every day until we go. 

And because I won't have time to do a full blog post dedicated to these cute little flower buttons, I'll share this picture now.

Maile baby sweater with pretty flower buttons

This little cutie has been done, but buttonless, since the beginning of March! I finally picked up the perfect little flower buttons and now my Maile cardigan is complete. Which is a good thing since the baby shower is just around the corner!