Thursday 8 July 2010

Chris

So, you all know my super handsome husband Chris, right?

He's pretty much the best dude ever. I know, I know, there are a lot of great guys out there, but Chris is #1 (tied with my dad of course!) Anyways, he cooks, he cleans, he loves to vacuum, he makes the best cappuccinos, the list goes on and on...

Recently though, he has added three new qualities to that list that put him completely over the top!

1) He has learned to dye yarn. He loves to do it and is very, very good at it.
2) When he sees a bunch of yarn that he thinks is pretty, he takes it upon himself to take a photograph. I love that!

3) Last night, he asked me to teach him to knit. Maybe its because he has been watching me do it for years, maybe its because he has been listening to me talk about it for years, or maybe its because he has been secretly taking knitting lessons and last night he only pretended like it was the first time he had ever held a needle... but for whatever reason, the guy is good. This is his first swatch so far.

Flawless! Yup, pretty much the best husband ever!