Saturday 1 October 2011

Vincent's visit

My younger brother Vincent lives in Vancouver. Vancouver is very far away. We miss him a lot. Luckily he's home for a visit just in time for my older brother's wedding next weekend. He spent a good part of the day with me at work at my home yesterday.  

Vincent's rainbow

While we were eating lunch he took the opportunity to arrange my coloured pencils in rainbow formation, which I find hilarious because I do that all that time. The funny thing is his rainbow formation is very different from mine... interesting. 

Then he sat with me in my office while I worked. He found my little container of pins that I use to block lace and decided to surround himself in pins. He pinned every single pin into my carpet. Weird, I know, but that's Vince. 

vincent obsessively pinning my carpet

He looked at all my yarn, picked up a skein and asked if he could have it. Which I find hilarious. Of course I said that he could have it, even though he doesn't knit, he just wanted to keep it in his room because he thinks it looks pretty. 

Ah Vince, I love ya.