Saturday 22 October 2011

Red Label now in shop!

Brick - Red Label Cash Silk SIngle

TFA's new Red Label Cashmere Silk Single ply yarn has been dyed up in all of the TFA colourways and added to our online shop! For the moment this yarn will be available exclusively online

Come back on Monday for full details on the pattern that I've designed to compliment this new heavenly yarn.

Thanks to everyone who joined in on the conversation about secret knitting. The verdict seems to be unanimous, getting sneak peek's of patterns in progress is definitely what a lot of readers are looking for. I totally agree! This blog is about being a part of the awesome knitting community. I want to be able to share what I'm working on and how it's going, not just pop in once a month with an FO, or only post when I've got something to sell. I'm glad that you all like seeing snippets of secret knitting, I'll keep on sharing!