Tuesday 4 May 2010

TFA Tuesday - Helena Cardigan

This week's TFA Tuesday knit is by Dear Knit's (blog, ravelry id). Voila the Helena cardigan knit in TFA Yellow Label DK weight yarn in the Jewel colourway.


I've always thought that this pattern was super cute for a little girl. I've also always loved this colourway and thought that it was perfect for a little girl too! So, put the 2 together and its magic! If a little girl can't wear a lacy cardigan knit in a bright pink/purple shade, than who can!? I've always felt that baby knits aren't exclusively reserved for pastels.


With the leftover yarn DearKnits made a matching hat (project page). I love the little bow on the top.


The next time I have a little girl in my life that needs a sweater I know exactly what pattern and yarn I'm going to reach for.