Sunday, 6 March 2011

Year In Colour Club

I'm starting to dye the March colourway for the TFA Year in Colour Club and it occurred to me that I never shared the January installment with you all! I wanted to make sure that every Club member had received their package before I blogged about it, I think it's safe to say that I've waited long enough and I won't be ruining the surprise for anyone!

Itasca Stole - Jan. 2011

I kicked off the Club with a lovely, soft shade of blue. Not much of a shocker there! This colourway that I've called Frost really reminds me of cool winter days, perfectly appropriate for a crisp January in Montreal. 


Itasca Stole - Jan. 2011

Tanis Gray designed the beautiful Itasca stole for the Club. It was very exciting to see my dream of a TFA Club come together and become a reality. Great yarn, a great design and great knitters! Thanks so much to all the wonderful members! 

Itasca Stole - Jan. 2011

Memberships are open all year, if you'd like to sign up now you'll receive the January and March shipments together. 

5 comments:

  1. This post + the yarn actually makes winter look enjoyable... and it's March, good work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a beautiful frosty colour for winter, and that scarf/wrap is unbelievably beautiful!! What a knockout pattern.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! A beautiful yarn and beautiful pattern. I hope you do the club again next year and I hope I have the $$ to participate. Unfortunately with my the size of my stash (biggish) and the size of my wallet (thinish), I couldn't justify it (though I thought of signing up anyway! *wink*)
    Can't wait to see the other colors!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for leaving me a comment! I love hearing what you have to say. I do my best to answer questions right here in the comments, so if you ask a question, be sure to check back because the answer might be here waiting for you! If you have a really specific question that deserves a more in depth answer be sure to leave your e-mail address in your comment so I can get in touch with you.