Sunday 6 March 2011

Year In Colour Club

I'm starting to dye the March colourway for the TFA Year in Colour Club and it occurred to me that I never shared the January installment with you all! I wanted to make sure that every Club member had received their package before I blogged about it, I think it's safe to say that I've waited long enough and I won't be ruining the surprise for anyone!

Itasca Stole - Jan. 2011

I kicked off the Club with a lovely, soft shade of blue. Not much of a shocker there! This colourway that I've called Frost really reminds me of cool winter days, perfectly appropriate for a crisp January in Montreal. 


Itasca Stole - Jan. 2011

Tanis Gray designed the beautiful Itasca stole for the Club. It was very exciting to see my dream of a TFA Club come together and become a reality. Great yarn, a great design and great knitters! Thanks so much to all the wonderful members! 

Itasca Stole - Jan. 2011

Memberships are open all year, if you'd like to sign up now you'll receive the January and March shipments together.