Monday 30 November 2009

Engagement sweater

This morning Chris and I had a photo shoot with our wedding photographer to take some engagement shots. I'm not going to give it all away now, but I'll just say that we're thrilled with the results. I'm happy to announce that Stella's sweater got finished just in time! We left our apartment this morning at 9:30am to go to the shoot, at 9:29am I was weaving in ends! She looked perfect!

A cabled pullover with twisted stitch ribbing turtleneck, knit in TFA Green Label Aran Weight yarn in Sand. Chris has put in a request for a matching one!

A couple other knits managed to sneak into the shots as well:

It was such a fun way to spend the morning!

Thanks to everyone who left nice comments on my last post about the new Dipped Infinity Scarf Kits, I will be restocking my Etsy shelves regularly, so if I happen to be sold out when you stop by, try again soon as I'll definitely have more!