Wednesday 21 October 2009

Collection complete!

After months of working on my rovings I've finally got samples of every single one of my colourways dyed and photographed in my superwash merino! Until recently I was missing only these last two, my new colourways, Lemongrass and Deep Sea:





















Now I just have to take some time to get them listed and I'll have superwash merino rovings for sale in my Etsy shop.

I'm also very close to having a whole bunch of kits ready to list. I wasn't prepared for how popular they would be and ran out of yarn really fast! But more yarn should be here soon and I can start dyeing, winding and kitting up plenty of kits, so check my shop in a week or two to find Fiddlehead Mitten Kits and Baby Shane Blanket kits available for purchase.

I've been knitting a bit too, I almost finished my Beaumont beanie, but wasn't happy with it so I frogged the whole thing! I'll try again on smaller needles, and maybe with only 2 colours instead of 3, I didn't like the way the colours I chose were working together. The yarn is lovely to work with though, so I don't mind trying it again.

Happy knitting!